Be part of Australia’s oldest and most established union for media, creative and entertainment professionals. Here are some good reasons to be a MEAA member:
- You get campaigning and collective strength by combining with colleagues in your industry and workplace;
- MEAA provides you with industrial advice and advocacy to defend, promote and advance Your Rights at Work;
- Your membership fees are fully tax deductible;
- MEAA membership includes discounts (including access to Member Advantage) plus benefits like journey insurance as well as professional development opportunities;
- You also have to opportunity to join our specialist sections of Freelance Pro, CommsPro or even as a student member;
- Membership fees are based on your income starting at $7.15 a week, and for most people are $14.16 a week.
Still want to know more? Check out the range of benefits that come with MEAA membership.
*** COMING SOON IN 2018: MEAA associate membership. Find out more and register your interest here. ***